No, gratuity charge is not required. However, If you feel inclined to give the chef gratuity, you are welcome to give it the night of, or a Feastly member can help set up a service charge via credit card payment the following day.
Articles in this section
- What is the process for coordinating a private event?
- How much are private events?
- What kind of chefs to you have for private events?
- For my private event, can the chefs provide alcohol? Can I bring my own?
- What is your cancellation policy for private events?
- For private events is there a required gratuity charge?