No, you do not need to bring a ticket or anything to attend the meal, your name will be on the chef's guest list. You just need to bring your smiling self.
Articles in this section
- Generally, how large are the dinners?
- When do I need to pay? Can I pay at the event?
- Do I need to tip?
- Is it a set menu or do I order at the meal?
- At the meal will we be seated at a private table or a shared table with other people?
- How do drinks work at the events?
- It says BYOW, will there be wine bottle openers provided?
- I know it’s BYOW, but is there a corkage fee?
- Do I need a bring anything, ie a ticket, with me to the meal?