No, you do not need to tip. It's not expected as it's considered to be included in the price. However, if you enjoy the meal the chefs always appreciate it if you leave feedback or if you tell your friends about the experience.
Articles in this section
- Generally, how large are the dinners?
- When do I need to pay? Can I pay at the event?
- Do I need to tip?
- Is it a set menu or do I order at the meal?
- At the meal will we be seated at a private table or a shared table with other people?
- How do drinks work at the events?
- It says BYOW, will there be wine bottle openers provided?
- I know it’s BYOW, but is there a corkage fee?
- Do I need a bring anything, ie a ticket, with me to the meal?