Yes! You may book for other guests by selecting multiple seats and entering their first/last name, and email address at checkout. They will receive an email confirmation, meal updates, and messages from the chef – the same as the purchaser.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a seat?
- How do I add myself to the waitlist for an event?
- How does the waitlist work?
- Can I pay with cash?
- I have a discount code, where can I apply it?
- What meals can promotional codes be applied to?
- What is the Feaster Fee?
- Why are my credits not applying?
- Can I RSVP for myself and another Feaster if that guest is not registered on the Feastly website?
- Can I bring a guest to the meal I’m attending?