For security reasons, as some of the chefs host in their homes, we do not publicly list the address of where meals are being hosted on our site. Once you have booked your seat the address will be sent to you in the confirmation email. You can also find the address under the meal title in your account’s “Attending Feasts” page.
Articles in this section
- My guest is no longer able to attend, can I bring someone else?
- How can I check if the chef can accommodate my dietary restrictions? Ie. vegetarian, vegan, etc….
- How do I leave a review?
- How can I contact a chef?
- How can I tell if a meal is BYOB?
- Where can I find the address of the event?
- Why is the meal still saying sold-out when I was notified about seats being open?
- I forgot to add my guest's name during booking. Is there a way to add it now?