We ask everyone who is interested in being a chef to apply online here: https://eatfeastly.com/account/become-cook/overview/ The application goes through your culinary background, a bit of information on how often you want to host, a sample menu, and photos of your food. This will give us an idea about who you are, your story, and your food. Once you submit it a member of our chef on-boarding team will get in touch.
Articles in this section
- How can I be a Feastly Cook?
- At what skill level does Feastly accept home cooks?
- Can you help me find a place to host?
- How large or small can the event be? Is there a size limit?
- Does Feastly charge a fee for each transaction?
- Is it necessary for a cook to have a valid license? For example, food service permit.
- How does Feastly protect its cooks and promote safety?
- Can I be hired by Feasters for other events?
- Can my pop up become a weekly thing? Can I host more than once a week?
- Could I speak to someone at Feastly regarding any other questions?