Feastly is not subject to the same regulations as restaurants. Therefore we leave that up to the host. That being said, being privy to food safety handling is very important and we recommend that all of our chefs are knowledgeable about food safety standards and their local guidelines. We are a platform that facilitates the interaction between hosts and diners.
Articles in this section
- How can I be a Feastly Cook?
- At what skill level does Feastly accept home cooks?
- Can you help me find a place to host?
- How large or small can the event be? Is there a size limit?
- Does Feastly charge a fee for each transaction?
- Is it necessary for a cook to have a valid license? For example, food service permit.
- How does Feastly protect its cooks and promote safety?
- Can I be hired by Feasters for other events?
- Can my pop up become a weekly thing? Can I host more than once a week?
- Could I speak to someone at Feastly regarding any other questions?