We ask that you set a price based on the cost of ingredients and time spent cooking and cleaning. Please consider your experience level, as well. Remember that value is important for Feasters...pricing slightly below a comparable restaurant meal is a good rule of thumb, but value is price relative to quality, not just price. Help Feasters judge the value of your meal through the detail and quality of your meal listing.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to complete my profile?
- How do I set a fair meal price?
- How do I send a message to all my guests?
- How should I market my meal?
- Can I make my meal private?
- How far in advance should I post my meal?
- Can I set a maximum number of guests?
- Can I list my meal with multiple seating or multiple dates?
- Can tickets only be sold through the Feastly web site?
- How can I check how many Feasters have viewed or purchased a seat for my meal?