We recommend at least 2 weeks in advance, but a month is best. This will give you time to share with your network to get the word out about your meal and get your meal exposed to plenty of Feasters in our marketplace. We may also promote your meal in an email or other media and need time to plan for this.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to complete my profile?
- How do I set a fair meal price?
- How do I send a message to all my guests?
- How should I market my meal?
- Can I make my meal private?
- How far in advance should I post my meal?
- Can I set a maximum number of guests?
- Can I list my meal with multiple seating or multiple dates?
- Can tickets only be sold through the Feastly web site?
- How can I check how many Feasters have viewed or purchased a seat for my meal?