When Feasters click the heart-shaped “Crave” button on your meals, it’s much like “Liking” a Facebook post – they’re notifying you that they are interested in your meal. This is an indication of how many Feasters are interested in your meal and may later purchase seats.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to complete my profile?
- How do I set a fair meal price?
- How do I send a message to all my guests?
- How should I market my meal?
- Can I make my meal private?
- How far in advance should I post my meal?
- Can I set a maximum number of guests?
- Can I list my meal with multiple seating or multiple dates?
- Can tickets only be sold through the Feastly web site?
- How can I check how many Feasters have viewed or purchased a seat for my meal?