A vast majority of our meals are BYOW (bring your own wine), unless otherwise stated by the the chef. So feel free to bring whatever wine or beverage you prefer with you to the meal.
Articles in this section
- Generally, how large are the dinners?
- When do I need to pay? Can I pay at the event?
- Do I need to tip?
- Is it a set menu or do I order at the meal?
- At the meal will we be seated at a private table or a shared table with other people?
- How do drinks work at the events?
- It says BYOW, will there be wine bottle openers provided?
- I know it’s BYOW, but is there a corkage fee?
- Do I need a bring anything, ie a ticket, with me to the meal?