We vet all of the chefs on the platform to make sure they are up to our standards of food quality. Someone with many years of cooking experience (it doesn’t have to be in a professional capacity, it can just be cooking for family/friends) and who feels comfortable hosting would be the qualities we are searching for.
Articles in this section
- How can I be a Feastly Cook?
- At what skill level does Feastly accept home cooks?
- Can you help me find a place to host?
- How large or small can the event be? Is there a size limit?
- Does Feastly charge a fee for each transaction?
- Is it necessary for a cook to have a valid license? For example, food service permit.
- How does Feastly protect its cooks and promote safety?
- Can I be hired by Feasters for other events?
- Can my pop up become a weekly thing? Can I host more than once a week?
- Could I speak to someone at Feastly regarding any other questions?