Yes! If a Feaster contacts you through the messaging system or the “Request a Date” feature on one of your menus, you’ll be notified by email and through your Feastly Inbox. Note that you can host private events through Feastly and our private events coordinator will reach out to you directly with those opportunities.
Articles in this section
- How can I be a Feastly Cook?
- At what skill level does Feastly accept home cooks?
- Can you help me find a place to host?
- How large or small can the event be? Is there a size limit?
- Does Feastly charge a fee for each transaction?
- Is it necessary for a cook to have a valid license? For example, food service permit.
- How does Feastly protect its cooks and promote safety?
- Can I be hired by Feasters for other events?
- Can my pop up become a weekly thing? Can I host more than once a week?
- Could I speak to someone at Feastly regarding any other questions?