Yes! We have wonderful Community Managers to help you. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to chat.
Articles in this section
- How can I be a Feastly Cook?
- At what skill level does Feastly accept home cooks?
- Can you help me find a place to host?
- How large or small can the event be? Is there a size limit?
- Does Feastly charge a fee for each transaction?
- Is it necessary for a cook to have a valid license? For example, food service permit.
- How does Feastly protect its cooks and promote safety?
- Can I be hired by Feasters for other events?
- Can my pop up become a weekly thing? Can I host more than once a week?
- Could I speak to someone at Feastly regarding any other questions?