Yes. If you are hosting in your own venue or home you can set your maximum number of guests to what you like. Please keep in mind how many can fit comfortably in your hosting space. If you are hosting in a Feastly venue, there are set maximums for each space to follow.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to complete my profile?
- How do I set a fair meal price?
- How do I send a message to all my guests?
- How should I market my meal?
- Can I make my meal private?
- How far in advance should I post my meal?
- Can I set a maximum number of guests?
- Can I list my meal with multiple seating or multiple dates?
- Can tickets only be sold through the Feastly web site?
- How can I check how many Feasters have viewed or purchased a seat for my meal?