Use our suite of marketing tools to share on Twitter and Facebook, insert a marketing widget into your blog, share email templates (created by Feastly), and join our Meetups. These tools are accessible via the ‘Market’ button on the ‘Hosting Feasts’ tab in your account dashboard.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to complete my profile?
- How do I set a fair meal price?
- How do I send a message to all my guests?
- How should I market my meal?
- Can I make my meal private?
- How far in advance should I post my meal?
- Can I set a maximum number of guests?
- Can I list my meal with multiple seating or multiple dates?
- Can tickets only be sold through the Feastly web site?
- How can I check how many Feasters have viewed or purchased a seat for my meal?