Yes! You are more that welcome to bring someone else in the place of the guest who can no longer attend.
Articles in this section
- My guest is no longer able to attend, can I bring someone else?
- How can I check if the chef can accommodate my dietary restrictions? Ie. vegetarian, vegan, etc….
- How do I leave a review?
- How can I contact a chef?
- How can I tell if a meal is BYOB?
- Where can I find the address of the event?
- Why is the meal still saying sold-out when I was notified about seats being open?
- I forgot to add my guest's name during booking. Is there a way to add it now?